Welcome to the new website and a new year. If this is your first time visiting the new website, use this page as an introduction and a guide to getting started.
- Visit your personal page and update your password from the default one provided
- Update your contact information and add your school and district to your profile
- Add a profile image and/or header image.
- Request friendships with people you’d like to stay in touch with.
- Join a group related to grade level, district, or interests.
- Visit the forums to see what’s new.
- Add your shows to the events calendar.
- Add images and videos to your profile that show off your work, or that will allow others to see what’s available to rent, purchase or borrow.
- Look up resources for lesson plans, development, and teaching.
- Join or start a conversation with someone new.
We are excited to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns.